It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: MM's Newbie Tips [#001]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Welcome to MM's Newbie tips where I give you some valuable pointers on how to be successful in BD!(read yellow only if you only interested in tip)

Range units are needed in any good army. What good is an army that dies before being able to reach the enemy? Range units may not have the best armor or attack power but they do have...well range xD. The range stat of a unit tells how many times each round that unit can attack. When your units get enough exp from battles and level up, it takes a lot more to increase the range of a unit. Range Units are the most expensive to make of the three types(Armor,Damage,Range) So heres a tip when making your army.

When building units you get upkeep which increases the amount all units cost to make. Usually you may build your armor,then damage,then range for ships. Make the range first before making rest of unit types for the ships you will make. I am not saying make 50 range mechs then 50 armor mechs...I am saying when making your two ships in your main base make the range first then fill rest of main base up with the other unit types(follow the build I posted or one leader may have given you) Using this tip will save you resources by having less range units made in the higher upkeep

Thanks for viewing a MM newbie tip! For questions feel free to private message me or find me on BD worlds. Hope this tip helps you!

-MM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]