It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: MM's Newbie Tips [Achievements]
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello my name is Military Madness. I think i am pretty good player and feel i can help new players get better in some ways.
Topic of the Thread: Starting Off

When i first started playing this game i didn't have a clue what i was doing but for some reason I loved playing. The way i learned how to play was having players teach me(Death 2,FluffyBunny,Micro,Buck 50,Staffy,Dane,Micheal and others) just some players i can remember of the top of my head...

If you are a new player you should start off by focusing on completing achievements. To get to your achievement list click on your colony then click profile(button that looks like a person) then go to achievements. For each achievement you complete you get 50 blue tokens. Some are easy then some take a while to complete even for long time players. Some players(not all) will determine how good you are with the # of achievements you have [1-12-new player or new account] [13-16 average player learning the ropes] [17-22-good player] [23-27 "pro" player] [28-32 "top" player] Just a ranking system i use to use when recruiting players.

Now most achievements are pretty self-explanatory like "Capture a hostile colony" means conquer a "unconquered" colony others like "Top 50 player" means what is says but you must be a Top 50 player after tick 500.

Lastly i will help you get an achievement most players find hard to complete

Capture 50 UFOs seemed impossible to me for a while till one era on Mars In your statistics there is no count of UFOs u get.(to get to your statistics go the same way like going to achievements but click on statistics instead) To keep count of your UFOs archive every time you capture one this is if you want to keep count. Now to have to easiest chance of capturing 50 UFOs in a single era you should attempt this on a Mars world since it is the smallest of Fantasy,Earth and especially galaxy eras(Galaxy is different server to go there go to http://www.BattleGalaxy.com) I have observed that UFOs come about every 3-5 ticks so every 3-5 ticks scroll out so u can still see your colony(Click minus 3 times from maximum) then scroll through whole Mars until you see UFO

That's all i have for MM's Tips on Achievements If you are a new,veteran,etc and you have a question feel free to ask me on worlds I am on(Currently on Earth 5 SOLO, Earth 4, Earth 2, Mars 3(my favorite world),and Fantasy4)

Thanks for reading and I hope this info helps you become better player

-Military Madness (1.)

Moved to Strategy & Player-Made Guides ~ ads126

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]