It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Info for new players!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 am 
Private
Private

A guide for new players :
1/ Play style: Everyone has hes own playstyle. you can first go for conquers or first go for buildings. What ever you do first get your resources at lvl3 , your energy does not have to be lvl 3 , your farm metal oil has to be atleast lvl 3. if you want to get an army you go also for barracks & even higher depends on what units you will make. & after you upgrade what you need , i preffer upgrade resources as fast as possible to the max.
2/ Diffrent units : Do not make infantry vehicles & mechs , Make 1 chasis , Like only infantry only vehicles or only mechs. Infantry is weak against mechs but strong against vehicles , Vehicles is strong against mech but weak vs infantry. Mechs are strong vs infantry but weak against vehicles.
3/ Expand. If you have the building upgraded for radars & gates you should get outposts , better way is to capture outposts so you don't have to pay them. you can also raze them for extra resources. Expand with radars & gates for bigger area you can move trough.
4/ look for a loyal & trustfull alliance. They can & will help you alot trough the game.
5/ conquers : If you get conquered its not that you lost the battle , you can lose a fight but that doesn't mean you lose the war. if you can't handle the attack & would lose all ur units you can try to get ur units away from your colony to somewhere else & after the attack you pull your units back. you will lose the conquers you made and crystals but you atleast still have your army to make it back into the game! :) Conquers provide you of "Taxes" , You get for every conquer every tick a bit of oil & metal.
6/ Power & score. A resource mine like metal or oil mines will give Every player in the alliance 0.2 power , so 5 of them = 1 power = 10 score. A conquer gives 1 power = 10 score. A crystal gives you 0 power but 20 score. 10 infantry gives you 1 power = 10 score , 10 vehicles gives you 2 power = 20 score , 10 mechs/tanks/heavy's depends on what world you are gives you 3 power = 30 score. Each 25 workers gives you aswell 1 power = 10 score. A relic gives you 0 power but 1.000 score. To win a ERA your alliance needs to keep the 10 relics safe & under your control for 100 ticks. if that is done , the era has been won.

Well hope you understand , if not , message me on Mars1 "Elite Demon" for more help :) & See you on the field of justice!

moved to Player-made guides
-Aister-

Post subject: Re: Info for new players!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i think you want to be more elaborate. while i do not want to discourage you this feels like it COULD have been copied from the battledawn wiki

Post subject: Re: Info for new players!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm 
Private
Private

lifenstuff wrote:
i think you want to be more elaborate. while i do not want to discourage you this feels like it COULD have been copied from the battledawn wiki

I didn't copy anything of wiki , i even didn't visit BD wiki for ages tbh , i play BD for years & years so yeah...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]