It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: mars1 allaince
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

alright to start off.my in game name is always...FTK of LEM...im currently rank 9 on earth1 in mL and rank 11 on earth4 in OIL.im a 2 year veteran and im very experienced.ive won an era..held relics..been in wars..lead sucessful allainces.all that good stuff..what im doing here is looking fro recruits for an allaince i want to make on earth5..this isnt one of those dumb allainces that do good in the 1st 100 ticks cause their organzied...i really want this allaince to go far..i know i have friends already in some servers thatd wanna join.and their TOP players.i ONLY want active experienced players in my allaince.i will not release the name of the allaince or its location in this msg.only if ur joining.but i have put together amazing allainces in the past(mostly on old servers).point is..im looking for players who think they seriously have what it takes to join me.and i want u to be active as hell..and i want u to play like u would any other goood allaince...TRY...i dont play ANY server unless im going to be top 50 ATLEAST always..uve managed to make top15 mostly anyway.if ur interested PM me here in the fourms..or in game...im on servers earth1 an earth4..with the same name. FTK of LEM dont bother replying to this if your not actually like 100% seriously going to be commited and be active.and be organzied..i dont want slackers..i dont want inactive people..and i dont want noobs.you have to message me your past experience..how long uve been playing..and what u have to offer for this allaiance im making.

thank you

p.s. sorry its so long! i just wanna get it in ur head i wanna make a GOOD allaince..not a CRAPPY ONE

And also ignore mine on the earth 5 section,haaaha by the way.how do u delete a post?? kinda noob to ask but i dont use fourms often.

Last edited by Star Shaker on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: mars1 allaince
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ILL join im pretty good as you can see

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]