It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Looking whoever is willing to be active
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Son wrote:
nice warm welcome... didnt know you guys would still be playing milan and rania :D

get1 that sure did happen haha had to defend michael from what was going on that nub, but we were originally there for VND and HaHa.

michael you nubster hide in a box xD

Not playing Thanatos, but figured I'd pitch in anyway :) Hope you found an alliance for the era, and good luck to you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 am 
Captain
Captain

Milanos wrote:
Son wrote:
nice warm welcome... didnt know you guys would still be playing milan and rania :D

get1 that sure did happen haha had to defend michael from what was going on that nub, but we were originally there for VND and HaHa.

michael you nubster hide in a box xD

Not playing Thanatos, but figured I'd pitch in anyway :) Hope you found an alliance for the era, and good luck to you!

why arent you playing? i thought you said last CE you will only play the next E and not normal eras? lol

anyways, thanks for the pitching in :) erm i kinda joined in late so will be hard to find a proper alliance going hardcore but we will see how it goes, ill just build blah blah blah and see what happens, cheers man you too.

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:12 pm 
Private
Private

Might be a bit late, but I am looking for an alliance to have fun with this CE. Fairly active and I have a few years of experience. At the moment I'm located in N.A. in northern Canada. I go by the name of Bajurf in-game. I also have a skype, I'll edit the username in later.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2