It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:20 pm 
Private
Private

Milan, you made that r5 even before tick 150.
maybe Geenstijl remember exactly when, but i know how- you made many multie colonys beside your colony, with almost 100 units inside each, they were banned , ofcourse, but you XP farmed all armors inside.

and calling Legendary Scorpion our best player that era is realy rediculous .
he was just one of ordinary players , we had many better ....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It happened twice in the first CE that I know of, once to our advantage and once to our disadvantage iirc. On CE 2015 I'm sure it happened more than twice given the era lasted so much longer and had so many actions happening every tick.. But it didn't favor one side specifically, that I'm aware of? It's simply a glitch, good luck actually using it on purpose. 99 times out of 100 you'd suicide your army.

Edit:

Quote:
Milan, you made that r5 even before tick 150.
maybe Geenstijl remember exactly when, but i know how- you made many multie colonys beside your colony, with almost 100 units inside each, they were banned , ofcourse, but you XP farmed all armors inside.

and calling Legendary Scorpion our best player that era is realy rediculous .
he was just one of ordinary players , we had many better ....

Again, I might have made some very early. I don't remember anymore. But it's not that hard if you can find some good targets. Once you have the first units at R4 it becomes exponentially easier. I do remember I was tanks, so it would only take 14 squads killed to get a squad to R4. That really isn't that difficult, especially early on when you can find armor noobs.

I did not say he was your best player, he was your rank 1 player at that point. Your best player that era was Geenstijl by far, as he is on almost every era he plays :)

I do remember being attacked by some (obvious) multies but I was convinced that was your doing, lol. I reported them myself. So if those were the ones I was farming exp off it was a very inefficient way for me to farm lol, since they were quite a pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:33 pm 
Private
Private

"escape lockdown on 00:00 " glitch happends many times in CE2.
and for SRB it didnt mean that we only lost oportunity to kill enemy cause he escape, it means we loose armys .
if we do all by book, and enemy escape by BD fault, ofcourse i would rage on admin.
especialy if simple switch in timetable of actions in end of tick can fix it .
i havent seen that glitch later. does that mean BD fix it? why not before?

i even remember enemys brag how they do that 00:00 turn often , as their specialty, so it shure wasnt 1 or 2 times only.
that all happend in first 2 months, i was banned after it, so Milan cant say it was case becouse of long era

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No one bragged about it being their specialty because it can't be done purposefully. You can't perfectly guess the tick change EVERY time. It doesn't always occur at 0:00 and you can't even be a second late on doing it.

Many players do eot movements though and yes, it can happen. You are over-exaggerating greatly.

And no, it's still not fixed. The difference is eras with 500-800 players don't stress the servers as much as a single one with 1200-1500 players and high activity with an avg of 40-50 squads per active player.

Once again, it's not a question of when the tick does it's activities for the change. The error can still occur, it'd simply be a different time that might set it off. It's a lag error. Not something admin's have direct control over. And to top it off, admin's are NOT developers of BD. So once again, yelling at them about it won't do you jack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Thought to try see what is going on by reading forums...but...damn...u guys talk too much ...cant read all these...resume pls?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ourania wrote:
Thought to try see what is going on by reading forums...but...damn...u guys talk too much ...cant read all these...resume pls?

It's all about Niko aka Lazar and his historic attitude towards most of the staff and players which goes way back since CE era 2.
Infact, the title also explains it all: SRB are bad except for Geenjitsu yet the players that have the guts to challenge them on their home world are considered good.
Well, I am also playing the era so I can tell a little bit.
That's not worth a headache to read those previous posts of block of words Rania anyway, simply relax and watch things come and go.

Welcome back by the way! :)

-George

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Are you saying Niko is not a good player?!

Niko would be in my dream team if i could ever calm his nerves and get him co-operate with just rest i select.

NIko is top player and i dont think anyone can doubt it. He sucrifices his time and sleep = health...with smart moves, to support his own SRBs and huts off for him...only if he could control his tember....he would be best of the best...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I've never had a problem with Niko's play. The only thing I am against in his play is he tends to be a suicider (which honestly, is not the smartest play style). However, he usually does this as a tactic to help others. I've yet to see him play for himself/his own team (not ragging on SRB, I just honestly haven't seen SRB era where they went for win). But otherwise, his activity and tactics seem fine.

I only have a problem with his mouth/attitude which even you seem to notice is bad Rania :lol:

Geen actually tried to get me to take him into Moo on CE :lol:

I'd be happy to consider any player that Geen would recommend as an active and smart player. But those 2 things alone are not what counts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:03 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Actually i find it smart to suicide for your team if it will give your team the win. Ofcrs assuming killing worths the suicide. I call it Team Spirit :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ourania wrote:
Actually i find it smart to suicide for your team if it will give your team the win. Ofcrs assuming killing worths the suicide. I call it Team Spirit :)

If your allies are willing, then yes, technically, smart as it deplete's armor of your enemy (or gives them xp if you aren't doing enough dmg).

However, it's usually not worth it for you to suicide your army for your team. In a normal era, it may be useful if you take out the enemies only active member. But for the highly competitive eras or one's like the CE, it does little. Instead, you end up putting more pressure on your teammates to be active. Long run, keeping your army alive and waiting for a mistake from your enemy is almost always best. It's really just a question of whether or not you have the stamina.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next