It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: KoR, KoR2, and UE Versus TGA.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

to clear up anything that may come in the future. the BSing of TGA was inacted by TheRuler. i have played no part in this fight. i havent even sent a single troop. i gave up leadership and they chose to do this. i hereby claim innocence in this betrayal. TGA was originally planning on BSing us anyway. their former leader Ataru told me it over msn thinking i was one of his TGA members. it was then TheRuler began planning. Ataru and The Master have always thought themselves superior to KoR. and in doing so they have been proven wrong.

Post subject: Re: KoR, KoR2, and UE Versus TGA.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 am 
Captain
Captain

How do you figure they were proven wrong? I mean you DID have to use a sub and another alliance.

Either way, I had fun watching.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quote:
i hereby claim innocence in this betrayal. TGA was originally planning on BSing us anyway. their former leader Ataru told me it over msn thinking i was one of his TGA members.

You are no more innoncet than any memeber in TGA which you have made guilty by association to the so called claims of intended betrayal. You bear the same rewards of KOR&UE's successful backstab as well as the dubious honor of doing it.
Moreso, produce evidence to your claims please. If this surprise attack is the result of manipulations gone awry on TGA's leaders part, I as I'm sure others who were taking far more serious hits so far would be interested to see it. Until you do that or the evidence shows itself in other ways, your claims of planned betrayal are no more than an attempt to wash yourself free of responsibility or put up a pretty face in the forum where TGA presence is scarce.

Regards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Redwurm wrote:
How do you figure they were proven wrong? I mean you DID have to use a sub and another alliance.

Either way, I had fun watching.

im glad you had fun watching, because i didnt even get to see the main part of it. i wasn't even on. i log onto e1 like 1 time a day. i dont even read the mass messages anymore. lol.

erezvish wrote:
Quote:
i hereby claim innocence in this betrayal. TGA was originally planning on BSing us anyway. their former leader Ataru told me it over msn thinking i was one of his TGA members.

You are no more innoncet than any memeber in TGA which you have made guilty by association to the so called claims of intended betrayal. You bear the same rewards of KOR&UE's successful backstab as well as the dubious honor of doing it.
Moreso, produce evidence to your claims please. If this surprise attack is the result of manipulations gone awry on TGA's leaders part, I as I'm sure others who were taking far more serious hits so far would be interested to see it. Until you do that or the evidence shows itself in other ways, your claims of planned betrayal are no more than an attempt to wash yourself free of responsibility or put up a pretty face in the forum where TGA presence is scarce.

Regards

i truly have no idea what your trying to say. you used big words that don't even fit with the way your using them. please clear this up with simple english because using big words in wrong context makes you look bad. I as well can utilize a sufficient amount of diction that may appear intelligible upon apprehending the sentence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quote:
please clear this up with simple english

Per your request:

1) You claim Ataru told you by mistake that TGA planned to backstab KOR. Naturally all TGA is attacked which means everyone else in TGA shares the accusation and the response.
Similarly you are part of KOR, even if you didn't move a muscle, you share the success of the attack and the reputation of the backstab that comes with it, more so when you have supplied the information you claim to have.
An alliance's action, or key memebers in an alliance actions reflect on the entire alliance. It's nice to say, "I'm innocent of this betrayal" however you are not.

2) Can you supply any evidence to the accusation that TGA leaders wanted to backstab first? It's all nice and well to say "yes KOR backstabbed, but they wanted to do it first". If you don't support it with something more concerete, who's to say that what you say is true? Easier to justify a BS if by saying the other side wanted to it too.

3) I'm wondering why you even needed to be the one opening the discussion about the subject. It's somewhat akin to someone yelling "it wasn't me" before anyone pointed a finger at them and cried "thief". There's hardly been anyone from TGA posting anything on this forum, so perhaps this was aimed at the other power players reading these boards.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Come on, its Knight. Everything is public knowledge when something goes down involving him.

Haven't you been reading the forums? It's his personal blog.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

of course its my personal blog. they should just change E1 discussion area into KoZ's Diary. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lol

sorry jasper

Last edited by maanco5 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please refrain from the one-word posts, Maanco, it's considered spam ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

YEah.. this whole situation is crap... KOR and UE are marked as allies... then I log in one day.. and POOF.. I got 13 squads comming at me... I was able to relocate, but this is the 4th time in 6 eras I have been back stabbed... :x

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next