It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Who will win F4?
TFF 25%  25%  [ 14 ]
WFA 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
IS 33%  33%  [ 18 ]
SAS 40%  40%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 55
 Post subject: Re: new era
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

If SAS gated all their units and you didnt notice it, then that makes YOU noobs :P

And no one will ever tell you that they are coming for you if they wish to war you. You had to be careful, you didnt.

I am supporting SAS though :D. I am In-Out leader , yes the burger chain :D. After Aristotle took me there, when I travelled over there :D Damn tasty ones :D

Erhmmm...I digressed :lol: But, Ill do my best to help SAS against WAKE.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

wow. WAKE is rolling over and dying.

That changes my prediction entirely, if SAS doesn't lose army. iS is now in a dangerous position. They have a couple options to keep themselves in the game:
snipe the crystals, stealing the res boost
aggressively take WAKE outposts and expand. alots.
Fight SAS and win.

If SAS is allowed to take WAKE crystals and nab themselves that resource boost without an army loss, they will be a great position for relics and the endgame. iS is going for the win--they need to show that very quick by taking action. Right now, WAKE territory is crucial--whoever takes it, I see as being in great position to win.

Here's my completely uninformed actions if I were each of the top 4 alliances (including KRAW),
1. SAS: Kill WAKE, spam ops, and take the north asap. But most of all, keep the north to yourself and do not allow iS to get in. Territory advantage will allow you to get the WAKE conquers, and this combined with a crystal advantage+superior gate coverage will allow you be in the best position for endgame.
2. iS: Three options mentioned above, any would prevent SAS from getting the most out of this well-timed war. It may be wise to war SAS now rather than later, provided iS is active enough. right now, iS is in a dangerous position...perhaps sacrifice all for gate network, get your ass into WAKE territory and prepare to spam conquers and ops?
3. WAKE: START DOING STUFF. I'm seeing red slowly creep towards green on the territory. I hope sasuke isn't being honest here, but yeah, TFF has been slacking hugely. LC, whip that alliance into action! But with all honesty, unless iS steps in to attack SAS, WAKE is doomed.
4. KRAW: Speaking neutrally here. The best thing for KRAW to do right now is to get enough resources to put themselves into kingmakers position, that is, SAS+KRAW or iS+KRAW gaurantees a win. They are not there yet, but if they get to kingmaker's position at relic time, they might be able to negotiate (and twilight is very good at that) a war that will end them up in top 2, or if proper manipulation is used, maybe even first. But first things first--get that pitiful score up, throw WFAM under the bus, and get into kingmaker's asap.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 am 
Private
Private

Spyda wrote:
I'm voting for WFA. 4th quarter comeback FTW!!

While it's true iS could hope the war betweeen SAS and WAKE just lasts forever. And we could try to snag 7+ relics during that time... Where's the fun in that?

Plus it still wouldn't ensure a win. If SAS were to incorperate all of WAKE's crystals and a relic or two, they could outscore us in the end.

And yes I calcuated all of that in my head, and planned for just such an situation. 8-) :geek: :mrgreen:

OH AND ILL!!! THAT'S 100% A CHALLENGE! 200 REDS TO THE iS MEMBER WHO CAN GET A RANGE 4 HEAVY/TANK FIRST!!!!

*Yes, I do this kind of thing all the time with my alliance. Remember the Battle Royale?*

I've got some at 300exp ill you'd better hope this round ends soon. So we have to start over. If not I'll be paying myself. :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Good thing he's not a part of iS or else it'd be over already. :lol:

Great pic tho man.

Alliance Rank: 1st (iS)__Fantasy 4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm 
Major
Major

honestly i didnt care what was happening i couldnt continue with the era anyway due to school but SAS i knew you were up to this the whole time and when we were fighting WFA i had to let you get territory becaquse i knew skip was being a coward and asking you guys for help but i had to finish the war with WFA then random nub gets in huge arguments with our members making kairox quit then him also eventualy betraying us so i had to suck it up because we had the power to do nothing after that

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well random nub is actually a nub ;)

The fact is, he owned 75% of our gate network, meaning that after he left, we were crippled. I tried rebuilding it, but not enough support. No matter what happens, lets give 'em our best :D

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm 
Major
Major

no i owned about as many gates as he did but it was our moral that fell

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sasuke, you seem to call anyone who does something you don't like a Newb. If he owned 75%, or even 50% of your gate network, how could he be a newb? :geek: Clearly he was doing better than the rest of your alliance in helping TFF.

If SAS waltzed right up to your doorstep and then gated a huge army in and boxed you in, how does this make them newbs. :? I agree with Mfreak on this one. An enemy in this game is like a thief. If you leave your door wide open he is much more apt to waltz in and make off with your TV. It's your responsibility to "Keep your door" or territory in this case safely locked down.

It seems to me your actions are far more newbish. :| Don't let an enemy into your territory, and by god don't let them build a gate if you even half way suspect to go to war with them! Furthermore, don't let one or two people bear the entire load for a gate network. This is my first era and I've avoided both those problems. It's a simple matter to look at how many outposts each member owns in the Community menu. If someone starts holding more than twice as many as the average, start ordering other players to pick up the slack.

LC, weren't you planning on winning this era? Haven't you been bragging about it since the round started?! Why are you giving up now?! It's never too late to turn an alliance around.

Arandomnoob, I commend you on the awesomeness of those tanks.... :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

twilight things are different now putting a team 2gether last minuite has finaly backfired and we arent a team anymore also i dont have the time like i used to

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Fair enough. Sorry to hear that

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next