It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams for this CE
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Haha exactly.. I can't blame people for hiding. Just wish it was different and people would show themselves. Completely understand their reasoning though!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I will show up.
but just to mess around...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thechessshark13 wrote:
I will show up.
but just to mess around...

I'll be next to you than. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:51 pm 
Private
Private

ROFL already won, its over before it starts, no news here, go play another game, battledawn is dead and ruined 4 EVER

EVEN rofl LEADERSHIP ON OTHER POST HAVE ADMITTED THEY (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) UP AND RUINED BATTLEDAWN AND NOW THEY WANT BATTLEDAWN TO CHANGE.

PRICKS AND SPOILED BRATS TOOK ANOTHER MANS CREATION AND RUINED IT

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

How in the hell has a team I haven't seen win E1 nor E4 in recent memory somehow kill Battledawn?

If someone can be so kind, can you give me a good overview/background on ROFL. Thank you in advance.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GDP wrote:
ROFL already won, its over before it starts, no news here, go play another game, battledawn is dead and ruined 4 EVER

EVEN rofl LEADERSHIP ON OTHER POST HAVE ADMITTED THEY *CENSORED* UP AND RUINED BATTLEDAWN AND NOW THEY WANT BATTLEDAWN TO CHANGE.

Although u can say RoFL will be big in CE or u may say they would be one of the contenders of CE , but cant just say that CE will be a wipeout , i dont think so. :lol:

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

skynet1 wrote:
GDP wrote:

EVEN rofl LEADERSHIP ON OTHER POST HAVE ADMITTED THEY *CENSORED* UP AND RUINED BATTLEDAWN AND NOW THEY WANT BATTLEDAWN TO CHANGE.

Although u can say RoFL will be big in CE or u may say they would be one of the contenders of CE , but cant just say that CE will be a wipeout , i dont think so. :lol:

I agree.

Look what happened to the mighty GML last CE. GML turning up did ad an interesting dimension to the era though. I have to admit that when they all showed up I thought it was a given that they were going to win. I know better now regarding the way these things can turn out.
I hope RoFL do turn up in force ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gaurav1 wrote:
How in the hell has a team I haven't seen win E1 nor E4 in recent memory somehow kill Battledawn?

If someone can be so kind, can you give me a good overview/background on ROFL. Thank you in advance.

RoFL generally bring 1-2 subs every era they play and fight noobs for part of the era then sit the rest of the round battle hugging.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

If someone can be so kind, can you give me a good overview/background on ROFL. Thank you in advance.[/quote]

RoFL generally bring 1-2 subs every era they play and fight noobs for part of the era then sit the rest of the round battle hugging.[/quote]

Why don't you try to go against RoFL? And RoFL is a tag but look at the composition of team. Players like Pantera, Rania, Sayan , Riverside, GameOver played in it and I'm sure they won a lot of eras including 1-4 tickers.

This CE RoFL won't be there and I suppose no one beat RoFL so far on e3. Things like I'm a slow tick player , non booster or they use subs is just an excuse of losers. We drop the era due to lack of time and I guess itll be a less competitive era. Anyways Good Luck to the teams and hope some new zombies will be produced with whom I can have a good time in future ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yellowhairedme wrote:

This CE RoFL won't be there and I suppose no one beat RoFL so far on e3. Things like I'm a slow tick player , non booster or they use subs is just an excuse of losers. We drop the era due to lack of time and I guess itll be a less competitive era. Anyways Good Luck to the teams and hope some new zombies will be produced with whom I can have a good time in future ;)

I don't understand your logic.
You need a lot more time on your hands to do well on 3 tickers as you have to be online more because the pace moves faster. That's why a lot of people who have commitments in "Real Life" don't have time for 3 tickers.
I believe its also generally accepted that 1 tickers takes more skill because any moves you make take more time so others have more time to counter your actions. It helps take away the advantage that people who can log in every 20 mins have.
So the people you call losers may well just have real life commitments.

Also if your saying RoFL are dropping CE due to lack of time, then this makes even less sense. If you have time for a 3 ticker then you definitely have time for a 1 ticker :roll:

I'm not trying to take anything away from the team or the individual players but what your saying doesnt add up in my mind

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next