It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: GIFT breaking NAP???
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

1 tick worlds are generally more strategic. Its strategic because during the course of an attack you can think through things much more carefully. Like what options the enemy has, and what you could do to cover loopholes etc., I am currently playing E2 and E4. Both are fun in their own way.

E4 is much more challenging, since GIFT dudes make very few mistakes. E2 on the other hand is great fun, since I have boosted what, 3k tokens totally? Not more. And yet I have an army of substantial size, I wake up to full resources and can build 3 or 4 squads a day easily even at a high overhead. Gameplay is faster, so I can do much more than on a single tick server, so you feel like you've done a lot. That is NOT to say, that there is no strategy, or teamwork or good teams on 2 tickers.

Therefore, I think its just depends on every individual in the end. Each to their own.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well said Mfreak! I like your style

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

yes, but i disagree about 2 ticks what was said earlier, that you are only waiting to catch your enemy off guard or offline. its not always a certainty but usually a high ranking alliance can get most of their members on within 30 minutes to defend or whatnot. and it is not uncommon for people on 2 tickers to be playing BD in war times for 20+ hours on each sides. so it requires just as much skill as 1 ticks if not more because you are having to stay online longer.

but yes, whatever someones schedule allows is going to influence what ticks you choose.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23