It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Juggernauts
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

tdoc25 wrote:
VaultDweller wrote:
tdoc25 wrote:
Why would we sit there and send all our units into your units? thats noobish . when you go to war you try to lose the least possible not fight like pitbulls, or ufc fighters !!
Haha you wanna punch it out lmao to funny.... lesson learned number 1 alliance means nothing nor does boosting power like maniacs,
you guys were to busy being greedy and not preparing for war..Oh and don't let me forget the cheating, !!
theo the only thing you can do great, IS BOOST.. you have that down pact i can't even lie...
But please contiue to humor us on this thread !! Maybe we should have a crybaby thread,, do we have any? does anyone know?

And the only thing u can do is suck like last era and backstabb liek ya did in yours. Face it, youre a FAIL. Youre the noob, and lets c how you do with ORC on top of ya.

with orc on top of me when this ever happened? and when did you ever conquer me if i'm so noob ? you jump on bandwagons of who's winning i play with friends only.. vault you just a cry baby you cry everytime you lose,. i see you even hopped on arifs train . how them popsickles taste?

man i do not just join the best alliance i was trying to find people to play with cause i did not have too many friends in the game at the time of ORC. and i do not boost tons most eras i spend no more than 2k except in emergencys. 90% of the time i just boost 1k in the begging so i can get a good start. maybe there is a thing called activity

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6