It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of AreaP 51]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Wait, so am i playing yet or not? do i wait for them to get destroyed utterly for me to save the day, or do i do that now?

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lol ronelm you just ignoring my posts? :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Alright guys we need better plan so lets head instead for the stairs i will open the portal for Ferr3t and let him look inside for traps using his weapon from there he has detected two traps to the right of the stairs do to there bright piss ant appearance we decide to avoid it and head for the stairs leading down to the next floor the alliance decent to the unknown hell hole will be a challenge of survival

Last edited by shelton9778 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

edited, due to out of order.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"wtf??? zombie?? should stop and take a look at the body to see if it has anything of importance on it..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Can I still join in?

Name: Matt
Specialty: Robotics and Electronics, as well as some limited medical and marksman training.
Primary weapon: Drones; autonomous, flying, hive-mind robots the size of tennis balls equipped with a small cutting/cauterizing laser. I can have 4 at a time and can deploy them simultaneously. They cannot go too far out of my proximity though, or they shut down.
Secondary: Handheld laser-cutter.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

shelton9778 wrote:
Alright guys we need better plan so lets head instead for the stairs i will open the portal for Ferr3t and let him look inside for traps using his weapon from there he has detected two traps to the right of the stairs do to there bright piss ant appearance we decide to avoid it and head for the stairs leading down to the next floor on our way down we come into a zombie i shoot and miss from there ferr3t uses his knife to slit its throat and we continue max attack follows through a portal from the van where he was posted giving the go ahead on the first floor since he will be unable to tell from that floor forward he has decided to join the alliance on there decent to the unknown hell hole
Lol, Ronelm is the one telling the story, you only say what you are doing and wait for the outcomes ;)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ferr3t wrote:
shelton9778 wrote:
Alright guys we need better plan so lets head instead for the stairs i will open the portal for Ferr3t and let him look inside for traps using his weapon from there he has detected two traps to the right of the stairs do to there bright piss ant appearance we decide to avoid it and head for the stairs leading down to the next floor on our way down we come into a zombie i shoot and miss from there ferr3t uses his knife to slit its throat and we continue max attack follows through a portal from the van where he was posted giving the go ahead on the first floor since he will be unable to tell from that floor forward he has decided to join the alliance on there decent to the unknown hell hole
Lol, Ronelm is the one telling the story, you only say what you are doing and wait for the outcomes ;)

oh well. its already happened so lets just go with it <_<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:lol: he was the one giving me the ideas and helping me i was not caught up so he told me where we should go and what not

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

maxattack wrote:
Wait, so am i playing yet or not? do i wait for them to get destroyed utterly for me to save the day, or do i do that now?

2nd Batch. You go when the 1st Batch reaches 2nd floor. But only if you have more members. Those who have died can go again as a different name.

shelton9778 wrote:

Having a zombie on the 1st floor cannot and will never make sense... denied.
MmCm6 wrote:
Can I still join in?

Name: Matt
Specialty: Robotics and Electronics, as well as some limited medical and marksman training.
Primary weapon: Drones; autonomous, flying, hive-mind robots the size of tennis balls equipped with a small cutting/cauterizing laser. I can have 4 at a time and can deploy them simultaneously. They cannot go too far out of my proximity though, or they shut down.
Secondary: Handheld laser-cutter.

Max, you have an ally :D
Ferr3t wrote:
shelton9778 wrote:

Ferr3t knows. And he knows I wasn't online for like...6 hours because of classes. :D
shelton9778 wrote:
:lol: he was the one giving me the ideas and helping me i was not caught up so he told me where we should go and what not

I did. I did not say there was a zooommbie on the lawn...and I mean elevator.

===========
Be providing a floor of the 1st Basement soon. 2nd Batch is pending to go. Note that to be able to deploy, you need at least 5 members. No telcom between batches except if you meet the whole batch.

Also, on a side-note, I'll be posting an RP topic about RP Rights of Change.

This post will be updated soon if no one will be posting. :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next