It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ice Breaker - Guys Lets have some Fun
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

WarrMachine wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:
WarrMachine wrote:
I feel that the only thing this thread does is poke fun at the other top clans by showing how successful their individual clan members are in real life...

unbelievable, its surprising that you guys would do this kind of thing.

Of course this was Gladiator's purpose with this topic.... what is your problem?

Mr12 - Ok, you just agreed with me that the whole point of this topic is to poke fun at the success of your clan members compared to everyone else... remember that.

That is my problem. With my signature Im not poking fun at anyone, you just agreed that GLADIATOR is poking fun.

malice - There is a point where I think you need to step in immediately before it gets out of hand. Its pretty clear that both sides aren't going to mature any time soon :lol: I'll try my best to stop myself from doing what the community thinks is provoking.

pow - If the point of this topic was to show yourselves to the SM world, Im sorry. But I just feel it was presented in a way that degrades the other people in the community.

You are still poking the bear my friend. I am TELLING you that they are doing nothing wrong. You are at this moment provoking them for no reason. We have MILLIONAIRES on the BD side of the game. It doesn't matter what your background is. We also have kids who can barely afford a computer playing our games. The world is full of diversity. That will never change. The members of LittleLost are simply introducing themselves as who they are as people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Some of them are well off. That's great! Me personally, I'm not too bad off myself! I'm not as well off as others either. That's life. There is no "stepping in" for me. I will simply start deleting your posts War. They bring nothing to this topic but accusations based on how you feel. So LittleLost is full of well off players in a better position than you yourself (or some other players). So what? Are you going to complain to a principal because another classmate has better grades than you?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Maybe Warr just overreact a little bit ... I am sure he doesnt mean it so bad :!:

It is also unuasual that Warr ... mhhhhhh.

" ... that both sides aren't going to mature any time soon ..."

I see not 2 sides, also from the one side GLADIATOR, MrOneTwoo, powtaito does NOT come one bad word :!:

I see NOT anything bad with this thread ... please Warr give that thread just a chance :!:

I like it & also I like to know more about them :!:

;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I don't know how or why this thread became about money.

One thing I have learned in life is to not brag about how much money you earn. There is ALWAYS someone who makes more.

All I really wanted to add though, is that Gladiator's screenshot is such a perfect representation of our clan. There is hardly ever a screen full of clan chat messages that doesn't contain Lila asking for a fight. It's just such a perfect representation of what our chats always looks like.

I love our clan. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Well, I predicted the unnecessary fighting part quite well

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

TorturedZealot wrote:
Well, I predicted the unnecessary fighting part quite well

I cannot see ANY fighting, only a disagreement between Warr and littlelost members.
:?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WarrMachine wrote:
I feel that the only thing this thread does is poke fun at the other top clans by showing how successful their individual clan members are in real life...

unbelievable, its surprising that you guys would do this kind of thing.

Disagree

This is not to show how successful we are or poke fun at the other top clans.

If i ever want to do something i wont make a thread i just made it as and example hoping other top clan players post about them too; i just mentioned some facts to show how different people get together thanking to this games clans concept and and how much fun is that.

come on ; this thread is not to insult or something just to get the fun and seems it broke my momentum i was expecting to post some clans funny things and we are very simple persons as u

we born with nothing in our hands - when we die we won't take anything with our hands too

so don't see us in a different way
( by the way is this post came after that my 25 kit hehe :lol: : joking )

N()TY player @ Super Mechs V.I.P Account ║▌▌│║█║▌ Rank 1 Top 10 Position 1 Best Clan 100% Free play 100% Genuine [♥] V.I.P Loading..███] ©

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes J^8 is right.

and there are some-spaces in my first comment i took them to fill when members online ; if i want to show that we are great i will create in this way

j^8 - CEO of this company
GLADIATOR - Google Developer ( if i do it in that way ;you know then its ridiculous )

and i wont take any spaces to fill then; i just mentioned the truth and thats why i kept spaces too to fill them with right facts

If anyone feel bad about it um really sorry and all what i love to show is not we are great people but funny and nice ones

in our clan we normally dont talk about fights ( mates know that very well)

its like you know about how doctor kisses his pets
about that school boys sister and is she beautiful can he introduce her to ur guys
and we give helps to some-people when they broke up with gfs
we have different funny name to teammates like sunshine hehe ( a girl called sunshine in an adult site accidentally put our clan mates number mistakenly in that site and he got calls all over the night )

plenty of them bla bla bla

any way i will stop it here no one needs to feel bad we are very small people in a big world.

epic littlelost- i have funny images / but some players personal things are there hehe so i think not to post them buhahaha

N()TY player @ Super Mechs V.I.P Account ║▌▌│║█║▌ Rank 1 Top 10 Position 1 Best Clan 100% Free play 100% Genuine [♥] V.I.P Loading..███] ©

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's not SM i know, but this is the odd kind of conversations that happen on BD side :lol:

Thought it'd still be fun to share a quick snapshot. This is actually a very tame conversation... we get weird sometimes...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next