It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hell vs HQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

@Psycho lol rivalry....sure thing. never really considered u as a rival since it was ridlor who i really and truly hated. but regardless ill see u on every world from now and we will see out of the 2 old school veterans who will best who. KoH pffft wouldnt come get our crystals so they had a member betray us to get them. History of RGK and KOH member seems like will always have bad bloodlines between them in the game. Nice seeing old rivals.

@ AnitsuEx i bet ur in those allainces with those Same mercenary OrlandoKev boosters .....and unless u could personally prove that u dont boost there is nothing to be butthurt about

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yeah, uh. I don't boost. Uhh, wait. Actually, I boost the most in the history of Battle Dawn. Ask the admins, I am there paychecks. :D

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

[quote="AnitsuEx"]Yes, I have tokens.

I have 1 million red tokens. It's how I roll.

Sike.

The only tokens I have are blues, that I won from servers and from achievements.

As everyone would know, I'm a non donator, maybe

Last edited by Generalkain on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Oh and Psycho lol i have batter reports as well from the RGK KoH war =) so i guess we will be posting old wars just for giggle =)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

Fail edit-quote there Kain.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CodeGeass wrote:
Oh and Psycho lol i have batter reports as well from the RGK KoH war =) so i guess we will be posting old wars just for giggle =)

Lol...there is already a thread somewhere on the forum dedicated to everything E7....and some of our pics feature in there too. They should have never shut down that server, it has a special charm for many players.
Rildor says Hi ;) He was a very close friend, though hated by most of the BD community. Still one of my fav homies though.

PS: Ive never known Mikey to boost. He works hard during havoc to earn blue tokens but thats about it.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psychomantisx wrote:
CodeGeass wrote:

Lol...there is already a thread somewhere on the forum dedicated to everything E7....and some of our pics feature in there too. They should have never shut down that server, it has a special charm for many players.
Rildor says Hi ;) He was a very close friend, though hated by most of the BD community. Still one of my fav homies though.

PS: Ive never known Mikey to boost. He works hard during havoc to earn blue tokens but thats about it.

The good ol day KoH xKTx RgK.....man those were the day...even though ur my rival but not as hated as i hate ridlor they should have made that server back. ExSo Puff A*A(A**A aka GoTp bka RgK killed A*A the main while we were the subs) the best server all around. probably the most strategic sever on BD on the old client days. But not earth is ran by Merc boosters.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psychomantisx wrote:
CodeGeass wrote:

Call me arogant if you wish but it will be an honor to meet you on the battlefield and anatsu what ever i to will like to meet u om the field.....lol nice callin physcho for help on a forum.......disgusting but yet i still hold an odd amount of respect for phycho but anatsu i will destroy u

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yup thats true....Still today there are many players who wernt even on E7 that era and yet talk about it endlessly. It was also the foundation of todays best players like - Morgan (Kent) and Shydilla. Lol...can never forget those days of sleepless nights warring with the alliances on E7 along with friends like TLoW, Sherif, Rildor and Kongen and Odin. Was indeed a lotta fun.

AnitsueX (Mikey) is actually a pretty friendly player...Loved and respected by most BD players...Its suprising that you guys dont like him. I only know of one player who don't like him (hint..Shad...Shad :lol: )..thats about it..lol.
ELMO doesn't boost...cuz ELMO don't know how to boost ;)

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psychomantisx wrote:
Yup thats true....Still today there are many players who wernt even on E7 that era and yet talk about it endlessly. It was also the foundation of todays best players like - Morgan (Kent) and Shydilla. Lol...can never forget those days of sleepless nights warring with the alliances on E7 along with friends like TLoW, Sherif, Rildor and Kongen and Odin. Was indeed a lotta fun.

i hated ridlor with a passion

yep the best server out of all servers was e7...players like United States of America MorGaN of MaS ,Drug of Choice ...but i forgot many of the players...this is the first time i played since the RGk and KoH..i quit after that...came back still got the leadership skills. and what name do u go by on other worlds Psycho?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next