It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: E4A1, a new Era
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

The time for E4 is at hand:
The world's number one is no more, they dropped in rank.

I am issuing a New Era of Imperialism to this round of E4. A pact between OIL and S will not, and cannot be broken by any alliance, no matter how vast, or how strong.

The sheer dedication caught S and OIL into the top places, with OIL with the number 1 and S in the 2.

I am, the leader of this Empire, Empire Genocide, between OIL and S. I have DIRECT control of what happens in OIL and S, anyone who opposes has to answer to Me, Legendary of Catastrophic.

The time for Imperialism is at hand, it's time to give the world, a new number 1.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

Post subject: Re: E4A1, a new Era
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

good luck.

Proud member of Sky, "Record breaking".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 am 
Captain
Captain

A new number 1? OiL has been number 1 for quite a while. Not sure where you are going with this new number 1 business.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

As the proud leader of the OIL allaince.I gladly back this up.NO ONE is going to stop us.not HFK..not doom..not UAC..trust me...OIL and S...ya...our allaince ship will not be broken..we know this..we trust eachother.im good friends with the S leader..hahaha all u can do is build up those strategic defences and pray pray pray...we are knocking at ur door..u better run..cause u cant hide..whos next??? i think they already know...we are coming to get you..i suggest...u panic...nothing much u can do

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Star Shaker wrote:
As the proud leader of the OIL allaince.I gladly back this up.NO ONE is going to stop us.not HFK..not doom..not UAC..trust me...OIL and S...ya...our allaince ship will not be broken..we know this..we trust eachother.im good friends with the S leader..hahaha all u can do is build up those strategic defences and pray pray pray...we are knocking at ur door..u better run..cause u cant hide..whos next??? i think they already know...we are coming to get you..i suggest...u panic...nothing much u can do

You should try focus on internal affairs a bit more, sugar. I rarely saw an alliance with that little trust in their leader XD

Also, yeah, HKF is goner, I unfortunately retired before the action happened -sniff-, but my guess it the reason they are gone is because the relocation took... longer then expected...

How about we play a game of cricket together, hmm...?

I'll get to beat you at that :twisted:

Or Civ4, your call XD

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

LOL This is truely a funny thread. We are at tick 497 and you think you have a lock on the era???? There are more noobs in S and OIL then I had first thought.

I also find it funny that the OIL leader started sending out mass messages to my alliance when my leader was accidently banned for 1 tick! LOL.... Sent us a message about how loyal they were to our alliance and that he was truely sad that my leader was banned... but come on over to oil!!!

OIL was so loyal to UAC that I had sent out a squad ETA 4 ticks from the relic in Africa the exact same tick the relic came out... yet OIL send in 150 units at the same relic to land in 5 ticks.... We eventually got the relic of course, but if that is how you show your loyalty to another alliance, then I can't wait to see where you and S stand in 100 ticks.

UAC will have something to say about the number 1 and 2 spots soon. You can count on that.

I have witnessed this too many times. 2 alliances start to leave the pack early on. they start to reach out farther and farther utnil.... they have reached too far and the alliances that kept their cool waiting for the right moment strike. And yes... I will be striking. (raines80 of Sooner) It wouldn't suprise me if one of the top alliances (i will let you decide which one) ends the era without a relic..

My leader is gonna have my butt in a sling for saying all of this, but I am tired of listening to rambeling of these two alliances. We will let time and battles determine your places.

just sayin..

have a wonderful day and I do hope for a great era for everyone.

-raines80

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Interesting reactions from all sorts of players.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am 
Private
Private

Catastrophic wrote:
Interesting reactions from all sorts of players.

Lol Im sick of hearing this jabber from UAC, come and take us. If we are noobs, why we ranked higher than you? *waits*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Apollo:

I didn't say your entire alliance is noobs. I actually think you guys have some pretty good players, but from what I have seen and heard you obviously have a few in your ranks.

I will be showing up on door steps soon...... this is a fact. If I can win.. well that is going to be a close one. This why I have to make sure the time is right. I know you understand.

PS. If certain people think they are all high and mighty... maybe they should come get a relic.. just a thought. :)

Have a good era everyone.... I know I will :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 am 
Private
Private

I never said we were high and mighty, but you said S were noobs and i responded with" We're noobs, yet higher ranked"

Simple fact.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next