It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faceful Cowards
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:22 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

You three at the top. Settle down and go play tag like little boys.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

TorturedZealot wrote:
You three at the top. Settle down and go play tag like little boys.

^^^
lilconquer wrote:
but again appleseed we did make our challenge wayyyy before you announced you werent coming and just leaving us with a knock off tla

Mash have been Mash long before the leader played with TLA, it isn't a knock off TLA, it's Mash, but of course you'll be disrespectful. This is just a game, maybe you all should grow up and learn to stop bickering.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:41 am 
Private
Private

:mrgreen: :D SO u think tla is cowards , i find it very funny u all finally show up when we said most of us were taking a break . TLA is in no way cowards they are the best teammates anyone could have , an hutchy noob how many times have we killed u lol,, an MASH might not be tla but amp is TLA FOREVER ,, so enough words see u on the feild mk : :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Lol, hey AMP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

lilconquer wrote:
but again appleseed we did make our challenge wayyyy before you announced you werent coming and just leaving us with a knock off tla

i have been either playing or watching for the last 5-6 eras and every era some team or another has declared they were coming to beat us, on each and every occasion we(not necessarily i) smashed said teams and then they made some excuse or another as to why they lost....

the point being, if TLA is "challenged" every single era, are we not at some point allowed to say we want to go on vacation?

i am not saying your team would not have been worth taking on, what i am saying is people need a break sometimes, we were going to drag out last era to 2500 ticks for just that reason-so people could vacation, but were flat out threatened by higher powers and so forced to end the era early

another point to be made is that TLA has also been asked for multiple eras by again "upper powers" (i am trying not to throw them under the bus so to speak) NOT to show up to f1 for a while

the summary of this:

1: TLA players need a break
2: TLA have been challenged to poor results several eras in a row
3: "higher" powers asking us not to take part for a while

we have nothing to prove to any of you, least of all some kid with a much too high opinion of himself(yes you hutchy) take your easy blues and come back another era

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 am 
Private
Private

Hutchy

1. We have been politely asked to give F1 a break as to allow others to enjoy the feeling off winning.... you may be one of those who takes advantage of that, as all I see you ever doing is being a sore loser.

2. It is not on us to wait around, play every era until you final get your merry band of noobs together. We have played F1 consecutively for over a year now, you have had many chances to fight us and you have only failed miserably.

Malice

I'm sure things were said but with the 2 factors above.. new members in the rl family for a few members and general BD fatigue, I'm sure you understand that we have our reasons. Whilst I would love to contest F1, atm it is not possiable.

regards all (except hutchy, you can go f yourself you winy little b)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

One side of TLA telling us to mature up and stop taking crap so seriously, the other side calling me names and acting like punk b**ches to the BD community.

*Rolls Eyes*
You were called out, and you didn't show. Simple as that. I was going to bring an actual team to F1 this era to compete with both you guys and Malice, to see who finally got bragging rights, if that was TLA, so be it.
Ive never said you guys couldn't play BD. I've just said that without having 5 alliances backing you up, and actually having some good competition whoa ren't a team thrown together at the last minute, I believe you'd lose.

Fact is: You were challenged, and you all backed out. I don't care if you were "told by higher powers to back off". You are cowards. Grow some balls and answer the challenge.

Also, no, I don't have a very high opinion of myself. I struggle with depression and tried to kill myself on the weekend because I couldn't stand living with myself. I pretend to have a very high opinion of myself in public and on the internet so assholes like you guys don't see me as 'weak'. It took 5 of my best friends 3 hours to talk me out of doing something stupid. SO how about you shut the fruck up and have some respect for other people in this G.A.M.E.
C*nts.

P.S: 'an hutchy noob how many times have we killed u lol' About twice when I've played seriously against you guys, one of those was in F2. When I'm not playing seriously, or not playing seriously past tick 300, about 10 times.

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

Last edited by HutchyDog413 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So, end of the day, TLA got ordered to do something, and they did it, thanks boys, listen to those commands! ;)

@AMP, Get a kill count.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Fairly sure it was my team Hutchy :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

HutchyDog413 wrote:
One side of TLA telling us to mature up and stop taking crap so seriously, the other side calling me names and acting like punk b**ches to the BD community.

*Rolls Eyes*
You were called out, and you didn't show. Simple as that. I was going to bring an actual team to F1 this era to compete with both you guys and Malice, to see who finally got bragging rights, if that was TLA, so be it.
Ive never said you guys couldn't play BD. I've just said that without having 5 alliances backing you up, and actually having some good competition whoa ren't a team thrown together at the last minute, I believe you'd lose.

Fact is: You were challenged, and you all backed out. I don't care if you were "told by higher powers to back off". You are cowards. Grow some balls and answer the challenge.

Also, no, I don't have a very high opinion of myself. I struggle with depression and tried to kill myself on the weekend because I couldn't stand living with myself. I pretend to have a very high opinion of myself in public and on the internet so assholes like you guys don't see me as 'weak'. It took 5 of my best friends 3 hours to talk me out of doing something stupid. SO how about you shut the fruck up and have some respect for other people in this G.A.M.E.
C*nts.

P.S: 'an hutchy noob how many times have we killed u lol' About twice when I've played seriously against you guys, one of those was in F2. When I'm not playing seriously, or not playing seriously past tick 300, about 10 times.

actually i think your spewing garbage because you literally just said you were not coming back for several months

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next