It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

*Makes a 180 angle neck twist*
Tricks will get you nowhere, puny human.
*VD grabs LC by the skull, kicks him in the gut and proceeds to throw off the Hill*
And I heard you had more skills than petty tricks too... such a shame. I thought of you a warrior but you come at me as burglar. You're not even worthy of my blade...
*Saying this, VD sits on his throne, while the Hill breaks free from the ground and hovers to sit atop the heavens*

My. F******. Hill.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

finally, somebody worth posting for.

"VD!" i yell from the ground below, "it's time for another epic battle because i'm bored." i proceed to stomp the ground to make rocks fly everywhere, and use them as floaty steps to reach the hill. "although since i'm the hill's appointed caretaker i can't let you win this time :("

edit: if you don't post again i'll rip you apart for leaving me hanging

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Mwahahahahaha! I'd like to see you try!" says VD with an evil grin on his face, and never posts again... NOT!

VD raises an eyebrow at Tenky's statement. "Let me win you say?" he asks, infuriated by the idea of anything been giving to him, and him not taking anything and everything he wants. His fury grows, grows and grows even more, consuming even his own flesh and blood, turning it into coal. The rocks themselves burned, leaving nothing but the green grass of the allmighty Hill, sitting atop the now cloudless heavens. A warcry erupted from his very soul, as his power now burns the very fabrics of the space surrounding him. Even the puny LC could tell, what he was about to witness would defy even the thought that he once stood on the place they now do. As VD's bloodlust consumed him, eyes glowing with crimson flames, he screamed the one most important question of all the Hill's history: "Are you ready for this, Tenkai dear?"

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

before VD could even say question mark to finish his sentence he was met with tenkai's foot in his face, causing him to reel backwards into his throne. there was no time for lengthy introductions, she had a chicken in the oven. VD, in confusion and rage still hadn't moved from his seat. taking advantage of this, tenkai rushed forth. with a graceful leap, she plunged her heel blades into his chest.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

thechessshark13 wrote:
"Mwahahahahaha! I'd like to see you try!" says VD with an evil grin on his face, and never posts again... NOT!

VD raises an eyebrow at Tenky's statement. "Let me win you say?" he asks, infuriated by the idea of anything been giving to him, and him not taking anything and everything he wants. His fury grows, grows and grows even more, consuming even his own flesh and blood, turning it into coal. The rocks themselves burned, leaving nothing but the green grass of the allmighty Hill, sitting atop the now cloudless heavens. A warcry erupted from his very soul, as his power now burns the very fabrics of the space surrounding him. Even the puny LC could tell, what he was about to witness would defy even the thought that he once stood on the place they now do. As VD's bloodlust consumed him, eyes glowing with crimson flames, he screamed the one most important question of all the Hill's history: "Are you ready for this, Tenkai dear?"

sorry but thats not how it went down
what you thought you killed was an after image of myself *hense why the body disapeared*
anyhow lets get the show on the road
*i charged up at VD with a speed not comprehendable and dodges VD ineffective punches, once i got right up at VD i let him grab me by my shoulders. and by doing so i used his body to get my legs around his neck and did a back flip ripping VD's head off with the grip of my legs*

now for tenkai

with VD's head i throw it over at tenkai with an incredible force, to my surprise he was able to dodge it but it made no difference. once he looked back over to where i was i was gona and right beside him. i swiftly took out his legs and knocked him on his back and put my foot at his throat. then to end it i moved up and used my body force to elbow tenkai in the neck thus killing him as well

i am no longer a REBEL i am a king and for now to the end of time this hill belongs to me

MY HILL

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

you could at least make it work with previous posts instead of trying to warp us back in time. *looks at LC rambling about killing us*

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:35 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

you are no more than a peasent to me nobody cares about what you say

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

okay, but you could still do something instead of standing around rambling. *VD corpse slumps forward in agreement*

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:30 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i already killed both of you

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

no you didn't, i'm right here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627 ... 635  Next