It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOLO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

guys don't worry. We're always watching.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

100003765070161 wrote:
However, Tortured, I absolutely have no idea what does that have anything to do with Mars 2 to step in and involve past personal matters that could've happened between my friends and I, what's even more bizare about it is the fact that I am not even a main competitor this age.

It's due to the fact Muha brought it up in this forum.

If you're that dull to not realize, well, I suggest you read back a couple pages.

Would make some negative comment here, but what is there to make?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lud1 wrote:
TorturedZealot wrote:
Kids are bad.

George, you don't remember that time you went to hospital to check on someone or something (dunno whole story forgive me if I'm wrong)

But you pulled your army back (this was RAGE/DINO era) And Muha and some other kid were left on an OP. Muha pulled away last minute and left said random to die, then proceeded to pretty much throw anything but a death threat at you.

Then, he was like 'It was just banter, heuhreuheurheuhrueh'

Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Me and george are very good friends, george is a very good guy, and we love to tease him a bit and he knows it, but anything we say to george and what ever george says both sides knows we are joking and we have lots of fun in the chat. We insult each other 100 times daily for fun :D

And I don't remember that situation, where did that happen, in South America or Antartic?

Edit: Thank you ARF for pulling those out, and showing what was that all about. And well said, people crying for the past 2 years how there is no competition, but when there is one and they are better than you in every possible way, only option is left to call them cheaters.

You guys should spend more time on BD than on skype collecting "evidence" that we are cheating, in the end you end up just like every other noob alliance that can't handle a loss and the only way left is to make pathetic excuses.

Dane, lets talk about crying again, you scared??

PJ SALT.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 am 
Captain
Captain

Alone1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
lol Gaurav , you calling V as CME , is the stupidest thing ever.

Yes i agree that players dont remain same all the time , you need to keep the players rolling , but the thing is even the CME with their new players officially played their last era on m2 was era 55.

After that it was few CME players with new recruits & we NEVER CHANGED OUR TAG TO CME on era 57 (this era) as well last era , era 56 we never had CME tag.

only NRL of last era placed colonies this era at tick 1, rest of the guys like Dane ,missy , tiny , micheal , didnt even place colonies before tick 50 or so , bcoz they never came for a win , nor did we , NRL came last era & ended winning , neither did i boost nor i was active as i was on era 55. Also our member Lucky placed even late then that & unfortunately he had to leave in between only.

So Gaurav when you were saying that dont expect to win when you are not active , thats wat we did.

Dane & other just came to see how things were up.

Its really shameful that you really even though that you could defeat CME which such an ease.
in TCME era things & situations we even worse , i had chance to dip my hand in TCME era but unfortunately due to my busy schedule i could only watch that era , or take the AA era , i think it was era 45?
or era 44? against Malicewolf , IND & other guys?

Well we all mature peeps up here (except for me :P) , so i dont hope this thread turns into a personal flame war thing.

First of all you ruin this thread purpose entirely, everyone knows who Muha fought and after that you come to explain what is CME and why this is not CME, Seriously don't turn the topic dull with this stupid comments.

Im not making any irrelevant post nor im trying to change the topic.
I just told how did the era start & how things went.

As G said , if you are not active dont aim for a win , we did the same , i just told that by placing at tick 50 how serious we were , i dont think u place at tick 50 u aim for a win , but if ur jw , u place anytime you want.

Now who says if you are going for a win only then you fight a war. Even we were just watching we didnt wanted to battle hug.That is all.

Now if you really thing G , that you trapped kent so easily you are badly mistaken. Kent & we all knew very well it was trap but BD unfortunately crashed & he couldnt turn , for once , you can trap me any other player , but not kentaro.

I have played against as well as with CME & i very well know if they are playing seriously wat havoc they can create.

After that E3 era of DINO/RAGE , all the CME players who played that era in RoFL like lc , bb missy tiny all were burnt & almost done with BD for a couple of months. I think that the reason when adnan asked missy on whatspp for this e3 she said no.

Even after reading this if anyone thinks we were actually playing seriously & CME could be defeated so easily then its time for you to see a doctor.

If dane was serious , he couldnt have said so much abt u guys cheating. During the AA era ,Dane fought those cheaters & holded the frontline line very well untill they were finally banned.
Also their leader got 10 or 20 k reds from ICEMAN , he said so now dunno if its true or false. Trying to find it on skype , will paste if i get.

Well i dont think ATR & ATRi ever attacked you. At least not when our war started. the team of rania ( i think CME1) was placed before our war started 4E CME2 planted very soon as the war started. Even if they didnt have armies they very well did the jamming work , our network over entire continent was jammed. Now if you say they didnt jam only your team did then either u guys got jammers to jam or your subs jammed bcoz you cannot jam so many gates/radars as well as launch so may nukes at the same time.

Now it took over a week for you all to defeat some JW players? Oh wait the war still hasnt ended , you dont have all the colonies conquered also u dont have the relics.
Now the 2nd argument.
Thing is if you say CME retired 2 yrs ago , then i'll say there is no RoFL , since there is no Adnan , there is no TLA since there is no staffy , & also abt HINI as you guys say , i dont have much idea abt HINI though.

Alone1 wrote:
TOOLAD wrote:
Obviously sayan is an inactive noob
nuff said

if u loose to him ur bad

if u play with him ur bad

It was an indirect insult to you. 8-)

lol yes , very well said sayan. I dunno if you can call sayan a noob ( though i dont think so) but you definitely cant call him inactive , since i have seen his insame activity on the plo era.

Similarly if you compare , Dane is on sayan's place & muha is on that other guy's place , calling dane pathetic player , says everything.

princekael2 wrote:
ive never seen CME as much of a side to begin with tbh. Back not too long ago edi, carl (ownage), myself, and katak managed to hold up vs all 10 of their strongest for a week, with each of us sacrificing next to no sleep. We would catch them with the simplest of traps. They sleep on the front, this causes them to get picked off. More embarrassing than that is they forget SP from time to time. Given there were 10 of them and 5 of us, we gave up after a week, but it did show me that if 10 decent players arrived, as i see the case being here, CME just goes down in shambles, then cries "nahh it wasnt us really, we werent trying, blah blah" yall know this to be true.

now keal that era , i was in another 3rd alliance watchin the war , & i still remember , dane alone used to enter your area with his army during war , he used to move everywhere in ur territory & all u armies kept chasing him all the time from here to there , to here & then you come on forums crying that CME loves wasting oil.

ARF wrote:
mars2cme wrote:
Yes Muha, some of us are sleeping on the front. What do you want? We're retired, lol. Ive barely been ingame at all, never at night when Im soundly asleep like a little baby, and never on the weekends when I dont even check in. lol. BAD quit ages ago and BB didnt even have a computer for the entire first week of the war. You've been fighting a few retired members holding an old cane at you for weeks with 4 alliances.

We're retired and playing you for fun, so chill out. There is no CME, it doesn't exist. I officially retired 8 months ago.

Now ill post some awesome chat transcripts of you and your members on Earth, so you can come in here and tell me all about how you werent doing any of those things, and you were "just kidding"! Come on, come tell me about how you were only kidding all the times that you cheated with multies, lol. Dooo iitttt. I do not think anyone will be convinced. But you can try. Your win is invalid.

Come tell me you were kidding. Do it now, just down below this post. Id love to read it. Especially since people on your team saw all that you were doing and saw the multies you had placed.

I am disappointed that you ever played with me. CME is retired, but you're a disgrace and I revoke your status.

So thats how it dies lol. So much for "competitive values" and "integrity"?

Its funny I came here planning to make a post defending "CME" or "V" or whatever its called, cause really the original post in this thread is stupid and unfair, but whatever.

This is sad to me really, I spent a lot of time on BD over the years and played with many teams, but this is the first time I've felt that any of that time was wasted. You cry for months about lack of competition then sob like a scorned *CENSORED* when a fair challenger beats you? Nice. For an era you don't care about you put an awful lot of effort into convincing yourself it doesn't count.

Also, your primary complaint this era has been account sharing, not multis. The only mention of account sharing in any of your pastes is between CED and George who before that interaction had been playing together for what? 1-2 years? And he had to ask for details after all that time? If anything that goes against your point :lol:

I played a few eras with CME, and was also there that e3 that those chats were pulled from. Funny that those members who "saw the multies" never said anything and in fact often complained that those players weren't doing enough. Not gonna throw anyone under the bus here because as a CME member am I not supposed to have a bit more "class" than that :lol: :lol: :lol: ? But I'll paste some pictures I went back and took anyway, not that I expect them to change anyone's opinion.

Now keep in mind that of course during this era, which was very serious and competitive (it went to 3000 ticks) we decided it would be a good idea to cheat, then of course rub the fact that we were cheating in the face of the admins, cause that would just make sense right?

March 25

April 4th - This is one of the pics that was pasted, to prove this was the same chat
April 6th

Having fun on Mars 3

yes some are ofc for troll purpose while some are said seriosuly.
Thing is admins dont check skype chats that often & when its war time & chat is toooo nosisy when in just a hr or so if you leave a chat unread you have more then like 200-300 msges , when mostly all players skip those msges ( unless the look back when told by others tht leader assigned some work) then how do u expect simen to read it? He must have even muted the chat.

Now some of the chats which are serious one are like

[21:54:05] CED: i'll launch spams from multies b4 i sleep
[21:54:15] Tiny: (facepalm)
[21:54:22] Tiny: you dont need to
[21:54:25] Tiny: we got this :P
[21:54:40] CED: i dont need to but its fun :P

Now , coming to your argument that why didnt missy , tiny , hitmo reported it.
I'll clear my charges off first , as you can see up there they have been talking its all before 14th april , & i was added on 14th of april even if they talked after that i didnt see since i was not playing that era , i just hanged out to talk when all their planning & eot moves were done.

Also also you can see Tiny , tried to stop her but still he did. Now how do u think when an kick ass war is going on you get ur own player banned , not eveyrone has that many guts to do it.Though dane did it on era 20 he reported Chris Redfield for having a multi , he got his own member banned. Even if lor was there , im sure she must have skipped all those msges since she was off & look for fresh ones.

After i was added to that grp i dont think i ever saw simen again posting there.

100003765070161 wrote:
None of what has been said in this thread makes sense :lol:
Anyways, haters gonna hate hate hate

Tortured, Of course I do remember this yet don't recall when I've told you about it personally, I must have said so to the leader of RAGE who questioned why I did have to recall that far, anyway...
However, Tortured, I absolutely have no idea what does that have anything to do with Mars 2 to step in and involve past personal matters that could've happened between my friends and I, what's even more bizare about it is the fact that I am not even a main competitor this age. :lol: What the hell? :lol: Then I come to realize that you have to do your duties ;)

Let's keep it all topic related. Good job and well played to my main CeD, you guys are great.

-George

George plz dont start another flame war after this post , i wont be direclty aiming at you though. but i had to say this , since we both a poor dark history talking to each other on forums :lol: :lol:
Even im not clear wat zelly wanted to say , but i assume he wanted to say that when u were in hospital even then some how your army moved.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Are you PA of entire CME or something?

and you better don't try to tell me what happened in e3 and what not happened and Adnan asked who and Adnan didn't ask who.

Yea I have played Dane as enemies as well as allies, you don't need to say he is unbeatable or not when serious because I did, and he is one of the people in BD I respect. If you think flattery will get you anywhere, you're wrong. Also about Kentaro, why is he god or something, that tick was 2min early due to server maintainence and surely Muha's team took advantage of it, not only they moved out of op but also did the lock to get Kentaro. Sad for Kentaro that he missed it, but a fail is always a fail.

Secondly, you say no CME was here, and aren't you the person with " of cme" ign. :lol:

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo you make no sense. Why bother talking when you don't know 90% of what happened in those eras like the Sold or the Rofl era. As for George, yea he moved of long eta back from the OP in SA, leaving us 30 squads short, but he did that because there wasn't no one at that time online to tell him not to do that because as he said he had to leave for a longer period (like 8 hours or so) and he didn't move in the meantime because me and ced left tiny and lor to die because it would only make me and ced die with them. So stay out of it when you have no clue at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hitmo wrote:
Now , coming to your argument that why didnt missy , tiny , hitmo reported it.
I'll clear my charges off first , as you can see up there they have been talking its all before 14th april , & i was added on 14th of april even if they talked after that i didnt see since i was not playing that era , i just hanged out to talk when all their planning & eot moves were done.

They didn't report cause there wasn't anything there. If I say I'm gonna send spam from multies in Austrailia and you go look at austrailia in game and dont see any random colonies spamming, what is your conclusion.

Find me a place in that chat where there is any discussion of something a multi ACTUALLY DID. If we really had all these multis wouldn't there be some discussion of that, for example "My multi got this br, my multi spammed this... ect..." find that.

Hitmo wrote:
i didnt see since i was not playing that era

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hitmo, I will tell you what buddy, when you've no idea out of what's truly happened or took place in regards of anything that might've crossed your super amazing brain whilst you're typing your amazing! posts, I would like you to have the courtesy not to come and bring your no sense along to fill in ridiculously using what uncontrollably spews out your mouth (obviously rainbows!), any other BD forum thread, as I am meticulously reading what's been posted here, insert a bunch of happy thoughts here!

When I've been to the hospital on that day, unlike some people :lol:, my autonomy surely ordered me to recall in my entire army towards somewhere safe for the sole unique reason that I honestly sleep on a bed, not on the frontlines ;) - Cough, Nom, Cough.

At the end, CME's lost, CeD's won, period. Get rekt m8.

-George

Malice was here to make mean posts happy posts!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

100003765070161 wrote:

When I've been to the hospital on that day, unlike some people :lol:, my autonomy surely ordered me to recall in my entire army towards somewhere safe for the sole unique reason that I honestly sleep on a bed, not on the frontlines ;) - Cough, Nom, Cough.

Why even fall back in that case, I'm sure someone would have been happy to move you right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next