It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Hi im new =)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Numair? OwN3d? Now that's just absurd.

Post subject: Re: Hi im new =)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 am 
Corporal
Corporal

LoL well im learning by trial and error.

Last night I was ready to do some conquring. So I ran some scans and picked out two targets, colonys within 6 ticks of my colony. I launched my first attack, and an hour into my ships trip someone conquered my target. :?

After realizing I couldnt just redirect my ship to a new target, I turned it back. When it returned I shifted some of my men around and resent the ship to target number two. 3 hours into the trek, a few beers and a few tokes later I relize im not going to stay awake long enough to see the first battle log. So I advised my son that if any flags appered on the colony I was attacking to retreat my ship, grabbed my wife off the couch, and went to bed.

Got up this morning expecting to read news of my victory...and first thing I see is my ship, 1 tick away from my base (on return) all units intact, WOW I must have dummied them I thought...lol then I read the announcement msg:

"You cannot conquer other colonies while conquered noop!" :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2